I enjoyed watching Lost in Translation late at night while everyone else was asleep. And all of a sudden I felt like having a bath at 1am. Maybe it was because the characters kept taking a bath so often just to think about whatever, to get under the surface with their eyes open...There is something about the movie that is hard to describe. When I saw the trailer for Sofia Coppola's next movie Somewhere I kept replaying it all day :D The song by The Strokes makes it great..."I said, I can see me in your eyes and you said, I can see you in my bed..." The song's called I'll try anything once.
Juchu :) Amazing , wonderful and captivating! :)
ReplyDelete{~~}
ReplyDeleteone day, "Somewhere" in the middle of a pool, we'll be drinking our english tea with our pinkies up and we'll be watching the bubbles rising up as we'll be talking about the wind and that we can't really feel it under the water..