Thursday, 10 March 2011

Hopelessly English

She is just so lovely. Her voice brings joy to my ears anytime I hear her either talking or singing. (My favourite song is Blackberry stone) I wish to see Laura Marling live one day. I would have loved to be at one of the gigs she played with Mumford & Sons. I found this short film about her and have been going back to watch it again ever since then. I love good films and would enjoy making one too but it always seemed too complicated to me. However, after I had watched this video, I decided to shoot a documentary film about someone (don't know who that person could be yet and documentary because it shows real things, it's not fake, nobody's pretending). So I might be waiting to meet somebody inspiring but in my opinion, there is not a person that woudln't have something that the camera would find interesting to focus on nor there are two people that could have the same film made about them. It's exciting. We are all different and we all have stories to tell. I would love to capture them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment