Tuesday, 29 March 2011

The First Days of Spring

Finally! My favourite season has arrived even to my town. I got so excited about not wearing coats and boots anymore that I caught a cold and now I have to stay home and look at it just out of my window. It's still a pleasure though.
My "English folk shoes" were waiting in the closet all winter for the pavement to get dry. Now at last, I can wear them and walk on the fresh new grass, listen to the birds and maybe even get some ice cream eventually.
   First flowers of the season right next to my house

Spring reminds me of the film The First Days of Spring made by Charlie Fink, the lead singer of the English indie folk band Noah and the Whale. The film is a 47-minute-long music video. It's featuring all songs of the album. Some scenes are just incredible.  

2 comments:

  1. ok, now you fooled me entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The First Day of Spring is my latest obsession ! btw gotta love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete