Sunday, 28 August 2011

Simply...

There is only a few days left until the familiar school rush falls on me again so I didn't want to waste them and wanted to spend them feeling filled with the summer freedom, still forgetting about all worries, enjoying every little joy of the day, having no notice of time passing by, free as a bird :) I've had some friends helping me and I must say, we've been given some sweet and memorable moments so far.


...Sunset picnic in the middle of the field, the  three of us sipping from vintage porcelain tea cups, sharing delicious cherry pies, telling each other stories of our childhood tricks, fairy dancing and racing across the meadow, burying a secret treasure box of our memories and simply.... dreaming.

...Balancing on a rope bridge and immediately walking the same way back only across the river on silky rocks, laughing and almost falling with each step, writing a bottle message and sending it with the stream in a paper boat. And at last, standing on the tiptoes and looking through the roof window at a hot air ballon making its way through the candy floss clouds ...simply beautiful.




Speaking of river, I have a song to share http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4QQ7HYYdWw

No comments:

Post a Comment