Picture from a year ago
I think it is becoming a tradition in my town that every year we are given loads of sky lanterns for free by the shopping mall in the centre and afterwards let them fly up all at once. I went see it with my friend last year for the first time and it was a remarkable experience. Tonight felt pretty much the same, like it was the same day as a year ago. It is somehow special how the whole town meets together on the crowded square so you can recognize faces all around you and all together, thousands of people freezing in the cold evening, count down and at last let them fly and illuminate the night sky. It looks peculiar and just magical. Tonight I got a kind of Harry Potter feeling.(It reminded me of the star-sky ceiling.)
Standing there in the middle of the crowd, staring at the sky just made me wonder how beautiful life is with all the precious moments it brings.



No comments:
Post a Comment