Monday, 21 November 2011

She hadn't realised that numbers went up that high...

Dear friends, I have grown up!
Just today, at least that is what numbers say...(and I don't really believe in numbers.) It happened so fast and unexpectedly...one wouldn't even notice.
Even though I tried, I couldn't stop it and on the way I learnt that trying to stop time is only a waste of time. I tried to come to terms with it. I believe that the way time flows is right, how things change, start and end. It is one the few things we people cannot influence. Although it's one of the hardest things for me to understand and sometimes makes me so confused.
I feel still the same although one might expect me to be suddenly different now that I've grown up....I suppose I will eventually come to the point where life will make me...but I guess there is something both nice and hard in everything so I will just try to seek the light of it.
 
Thinking about the past years, I am just out of words, so thankful for the people that have been part of my story even if just for a while, so much love, little joys and beautiful things and espescially the ocean of grace I've been blessed with.
 
Don't worry, this is not an end to this blog. Personaly, I will try to never actually grow up . At least, I hope there will always be a part of The Little Prince in me, that will never forget to see things simply and with the heart. To take time to smell the roses...
 
 
Once I was seventeen, just about yesterday, and will never be again. This band is called Youth Lagoon and the song is called 17 and it says:
"When I was seventeen,
 My mother said to me
"Don't stop imagining.
The day that you do 
is the day that you die."

1 comment:

  1. You know you are a treasure. When you let me look inside, I find everything. Those words of yours...will stay with me.

    ReplyDelete