Sunday, 25 March 2012

Spring makes me alive

Spring has brought a new life, has woken me up with some youthful energy, as if I had been sleeping.
The winter was nice, full of great things. Now, however, it seems a completely different level.
All of a sudden, I found myself walking just in a t-shirt and remembered how desperately I had been waiting for the cold dull time to end.
Birds accompany me to school every morning. I have been enjoying fresh vegetables for a snack. Raced with the wind on the old bike I share with my dad, had the first yet delightful picnic of the new season.
But along all that, I feel a new energy in my mind. All of the changes and questions of the future, which seemed so heavy before, seem more like an adventurous challenge now.

Practically, it means that I finally "plunged" into French (since I only have about 6 weeks to become a skilled speaker) for instance. It has been quite a joy so far.

With all the new energy and new will for so many challenges of my current life, it might have been a little struggle to keep the balance. Sometimes there's too many great or needed things to do and the day seems so short. As I tried all through the winter, I will just keep on seeking the right things for each moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment