It has been quiet here lately.
Meanwhile, I have finished one great and memorable chapter of my life. Going through the last part of it included much struggle, yet especially grace and gratefulness.
I have flown gently through all the scary things I had ahead of me a year before. As I checked some posts from that time, it is strange to see how much I wanted to stay away from it, and also how everything is different now.
I must admit, that all through this year, gruadually without realizing it too much, I have learnt a lot and...in a way, have grown up.
Only in the necessary though, and now I am ready for the next chapter, curious what adventures and stories it
reveals.
However, that means this blog is over too.
Maybe I will start a new one sometime but for now, I leave for the good days of my new reality, free like the wind.
Cheers
"Let's set the tigers free...I'm leaving for the great wide open plains " (live this summer, hopefully)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWlKZ6C7cDY&ob=av2e

No comments:
Post a Comment