Saturday, 1 October 2011

MGMT inspired

We've been talking about doing an MGMT inspired photo shoot for a long long time. They're one of our favourite bands but also it's their special indie-psycho-hippie-indian style that we find so marvelous. Finally we made it happen. We had a fun time trying to get closer to the mgmt nature. I must say, at last, running barefoot with feathers and Andrew VanWyngarden's style bandana on, with the trees making sounds and leaves falling, I actually did feel a little hippie.
You can listen some of their music as you go through the pictures here

I will quote them:
"Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do.
Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute."



They were involved in a yogabbagabba show for "Art is everywhere" and this is the hilarious video. It is so true about art, by the way




No comments:

Post a Comment