Wednesday, 14 December 2011

last pieces of autumn



So it is almost one week till Christmas but there has been no sign of snow so far..well, just a hint maybe. But it doesn't feel like winter. That counts as an excuse for me to share some pictures I took back in November with my dad. They are random but I like them. Everyone made a big fuss about senior card pictures and I was asked to provide them for a lot of my friends, which was as much as a big honour a little load too so I didn't really care much about mine. On the way to Saturday grocery shopping, we just stopped off at the park for a moment and those turned out to be pretty nice pictures. Lucky me to have a photohrapher-dad. These are only the "behind the scenes" ones though...


Listening to this while writing...it's got the energy

 a pretty sweet video

No comments:

Post a Comment