Sunday, 11 December 2011

Photo workshop is over for now but the friendships last

We had the last photo workshop session this week. It was a good one. We snapped a few seasonal pics, got all comfortable on the Escape couches with some tea and chocolate and watched the documentary film about Annie Leibovitz called "Life though a lens"
check out the trailer here
I took the leadership of the workshop because there wasn't anyone else and also it was a little challenge but I didn't really know what I was going to do. There were times I found it a little hard but I kept on learning on the way (and I still have a lot ahead of me).
But now when it's over, because there's not much light in winter evenings and because busy graduation months are about to take place soon, I am really glad I could do it. It was an enriching experience for me and as the reason why I did it, I am thankful I could have been used to take part on the whole Escape thing. I think we had a great time, maybe learnt a little about photography and hopefully even more about ourselves during our workshop sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment