Thursday, 23 June 2011

Say Cheese....

I've won a photography contest. There is an exhibition held in the city art house for a week.  It's my 4th official photo sucess so far. To be honest, I don't feel a big deal about it. I don't know. It feels great, it does of course...especially hearing my dad say all about being proud and stuff. It was actually sort of him who did everything. He had the pictures printed and mailed. I am thankful and I do feel very lucky to have the equipment and support of something I enjoy at the same time. It's maybe that sometimes I think about how it would be if I had something new, something different ...my own dream to work on, a passion for something that I can be sure I found in myself not inherited. Be the misunderstood outcast :D well, I guess not really..I guess I'm alright just the way I am :D

These pictures got awarded

This one won the first contest I've ever attended. Oh, I was so excited! My mom would even compare it to Saudek or Monet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment