I went on the very last school trip with my class this week. We went to the country and spent two days at a cosy cottage. It was a lovely place. There was a swing, stream in the garden, trampolines, horses, sheep Lisa and Sandra and lots of other cool things. It is hard to believe that it's been almost 7 years since we first got together as 10 year-olds and also that in just a year this all will be over. However and wherever each one of us will end up, I will always be thankful for the privilege of spending 8 years of my life with these folks. I know there has been a reason for me going to this school though I may still not be sure what exactly it means and I might never find out the whole story behind but I have one more year to seek and see how it is way more than just attending a high school with sevaral random students.
It was such a great feeling to forget about all tests and future questions for a while and just rest and enjoy being in the friends' company. Of course we snapped a few pictures while there.
Possibly the bestestest swing in the world.


No comments:
Post a Comment