I can't believe it's all over again. I am happy to be finally out of school of course, to finally not have to keep all the information and facts on my mind, to forget the feeling of all duties and consequences...to get rid of that burden at last. But I just can't believe how fast it has flown by. I feel it didn't even last a moment. I wasn't able to realize it and it was already over.
I wouldn't even think about it that much if it wasn't the last time. I still have a year...I still have to come back to that familiar building after the summer is over (which I believe will fly by not less incredibly) but we all have been going through the grades still coming back every fall, not even thinking about it and now it's the last time. It's also the last summer with no school worries, then it'll be all college, dorm, job and all that stuff.
And sadly, it also means a goodbye to a friend. Kelsey was our exchange classmate for this year and the whole class gets along with her very well. She usually makes you smile. It's definitely fun to be around her as well as it's nice to talk seriously. I must say she did a good job with learning Slovak :) She is "veľmi šikovná!" And she also taught me a lot..not only about the language.
Nevertheless, it's time for her to return to NY and discover all joys and pains of college experience. She will be missed but we all will be excited to see what her new life brings.
The other day, we were just chilling when we got a spontaneous idea, dressed up quite hippie style and went out to take pictures. We didn't care about my neighbours looking out their windows and staring at us, or even giving us advice of nice backgrounds. Those will be nice memories...
Nevertheless, it's time for her to return to NY and discover all joys and pains of college experience. She will be missed but we all will be excited to see what her new life brings.
The other day, we were just chilling when we got a spontaneous idea, dressed up quite hippie style and went out to take pictures. We didn't care about my neighbours looking out their windows and staring at us, or even giving us advice of nice backgrounds. Those will be nice memories...

No comments:
Post a Comment