This has been a quite cold day. After I had gone to the train station to see my friend off I had some time left before I had to meet friends for a picnik in the castle garden. So I thought I would wait in the park. I was sitting on a bench with a thermos of hot cocoa in my bag. I saw lots of pigeons hanging around. Did you know that they walk like Egyptians, as well as chickens do. That's just one of the interesting things you can learn while waiting in the park by yourself. I realized my mom had given me a box of cake pieces so I decided to share with my birdy friends. They found it very grateful.
The castle garden looked so beautiful. We had to say goodbye to three of our dear friends who had successfully graduated and are being moved to an older youth group. Most of us are joining them in a year anyway. (not sure if that's a good or bad thing to think of..)
No comments:
Post a Comment